Today, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, we are a private limited company and the brand name recognized both at national and international level.

Choose the Degree


Passport (Relevant pages) 10+2 or Higher Secondary or A level transcript / Mark sheet completed Application form with photo glued initial


Passport (Relevant pages) 10+2 or Higher Secondary or A level transcript / Mark sheet completed Application form with photo glued initial

Masters Degree

Passport (Relevant pages)
Bachelor's Degree Academic records of Bachelor program
Two recommendation Letters from professors/associate professors.
A completed Appication form with photo glued and initial

P.H.D Degree

Passport (Relevant pages)
Master's Degree Academic records of Master program
Two recommendation Letters from professors/associate professors.
A completed Application form with photo glued and initial


1. Admission Notice

The institutions will send the Admission Notice to Advice International consultant after enrolling the candidates. The
Advice International consultant will send the Admission Notice and Visa Application for Foreigners Wishing to Study in
China (JW202) to the embassy in China or the Chinese embassy in the dispatching country, relevant
dispatching organization or the applicants. It is kindly requested that authority concerned sent these two
documents to the candidates in time.

2. Visa Application

According to the regulations of the Ministry of Public Security, foreign students with Admission Notice and
the Visa Application Form for Studying in China (JW202 form)
 both delivered by the Chinese
universities and Physical Examination Record for Foreigner, can submit applications to Chinese
embassies and consulates for visa within due terms.

3. Special Notice

1. The student should purchase medical insurance and personal security insurance before coming to
China or after coming to china (Depends upon the facilities provided by the universities).

2. If you would like your family members to accompany you in China, you would have to get the approval
of the university in advance and accommodation for family members is not available, for the usual
practice in management in university.

Nationwide Basic Requirements

  • Grade twelve (10+2)
  • A-level or equivalent
  • M.6 (Thailand)
  • STPM (Malaysia)
  • Australian Matriculation
  • Indian Pre-University
  • Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
  • Australian University Foundation Programmes
  • Diploma in Science
  • Diploma in Microbiology
  • International Baccalaureate (IB)
  • American High School with Advanced
  • Degree BSc (Hons)
  • Minimum 60 – 70 % score in science subjects
    (PCB): Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
    (MBBS program)
  • Among all the subjects, English Language is
    as a compulsory one and the level is good.
  • Aged 18 to 35 (Under Graduate program)
  • In principle, applicants for Master’s and Ph.D.
    program should be over the age of 18 and
    under the age of 45 and 50 respectively.

How To Apply

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp1. The student can apply in any of one the following options:

     Fill In the

    Download the Application form given in the

    Print it, Fill it and send us a scanned copy by email to

    2. We submit Your Application to the admission committee for international students of    university.

    3. The University will give us the instruction as to accept the application or reject it.

    4. If the University instructs to proceed with the admission of student we will contact you accordingly.

    5. The student has to pay the admission, administrative and processing Fees [ Depending on the university ].

    6. Once the student can either pay the processing fee to China or to Malaysia which ever will be earlier.

    7. We do all the formalities and send you the acceptance letter from the University.

    8. Once the acceptance letter is given to the student the student has to submit his passport copy.

    9. Once the passport copy is obtained we would process it with the ministry of education in China for issuance for JW202  form that is required by the Chinese embassy in your country for them to issue study visa for the student.

    10. Once the JW202 form is obtained from the ministry it would be forwarded to you and you pass it on to the student.

    11. Then the student applies for the visa in the nearest Embassy/ Consulate of China in your country.

    12. The visa is issued and you notify us of the student’s date of journey.

    13. The student travels to china to the nearest airport to the University. 14. University officials and our officials shall be there in the airport to receive the student.

    15. He/She is put in hostel of the university.

    16. The next day the student pays the tuition fee to the international student department and joins the course.

    17. If the student has any problems, our officials are there 24 hours to help the student..